tisdag 24 juni 2014

Guest at Create a smile stamps

This post I´m going to try to write in English (despite that my normal language is Swedish...)

Christine Drogt in Germany makes amazing cards that I watch her create on her YouTube channel. Now she´s going to release her own stamps; Create a smile stamps and there is a chance to be one of the first persons ever to get the first stamps for free. At the same time they`re looking for a guest designer. Read more at the blogpost: Be our guest!
I have made a card with one of her freebies, the monster. I don´t have any copics or other markers so when I´m coloring normally I use my distress inks. But this cute monster I´ve paperpieced.


I`ve used some googly eyes, some foam adhesive and some pearls to give the card a bit dimension.


The sentiment is from the Swedish stamp-company Magnolia.


I hope that, with this blogpost, I have a chance to be a guest designer!

4 kommentarer:

anja curvers sa...

Good luck your card is so sweet.

Anni sa...

Aaaw, the pearls are such a clever idea! I LOVE your card - so sweet!
Anni

Christine sa...

Thanks for writing in english, I don't speak swedish at all. Hehe.
You card is so so cute. I love how you repeated the pattern and those pears look like warts - so funny!!!
The little rose is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along and supporting us!
Christine

wienerhoneymooners sa...

Totally ADORABLE and Cute, sweet love the colors and the ROSE too! The enamel Dots do look like big warts, CUTE!!