fredag 24 juni 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #132: Distress Maniacs

Today I´ve made a card for Lawnscaping Challenge #132: Distress Maniacs.


I´ve used distress ink pads to color the sky, the grass, the soil and the carrots. I´ve extended the scarecrows arms to fit more birds :-)


I´ve used the stamp sets "Happy Harvest", "Rooting for You" and the sentiment "Hugs" is a part of a stamp from "Monster Mash". I´ve also used some of the dies with stitches, the grass boarder die and one die from the "Rooting for You"-die set.
The images is fussy-cut-out with scissors.


UPDATE: My card was chosen "Honorable Gnome"!!!


3 kommentarer:

Joyce Heinen sa...

Great card! Love it.

Elise C. sa...

Such a cute card! I really like how you extended the arms and how you added the carrots in the garden! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

{Chrissie} sa...

This is so fun! And you did an amazing job with the Distress Inks! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!